Timely ~Thorough ~ Professional ~ No Surprises
1. Pre-Visit Process
- AM Best Hazard Review
- Website/Facebook/Yelp Review
- Underwriter’s Instructions
Notes: Review Losses, Class Codes and all services on insured’s website.
2. Onsite Assessment Process & Photos
- Make a connection with Owner/Contact
- Thorough walk-thru and quiet discussion time with owner.
- Post-mortem: Desk space for comprehensive review of Risk Assessment Questions & Answers. Double check all work.
Notes: Focus on Class Code verification, losses in relationship to Class Code assignments. Management attitude – The “CARE” factor.
C oncern for employees: “Return to Work” as important risk indicator
A ttitude toward safety
R esistance to Risk Assessment recommendations
E mployee turnover – “signs of trouble”
3. Post-Visit Process
- Report written SAME DAY
- Make a difference – Content / Quality
- Grammar, spelling, product complete within 24 hours.
Notes: Pictures of all physical recommendations.